While in school I added a custom cage and interior both of which will be modified during the course of this project.Here is a picture of the 914 about a month after I found it, next to it is my '37 Plymouth street rod. As you can see I had already installed the rollcage when this picture was taken.


After school I moved to Las Vegas to work for Renegade Hybrids. This is when I really started upgrading the car.Here is a picture of the car with stock body and drivetrain after I had installed the carrera front suspension and polished fuchs.



Here is a random pic I found, the car was my daily driver and I could only weld on half a set of flairs per weekend. This shot was taken after the first weekend...


After school I moved to Las Vegas to work for Renegade Hybrids. At Renegade I designed the 914 WRX conversion kit using my car as the test bed. My car is running a 2004 WRX engine with exhaust and computer mods bumping the power up to 320HP.


Here's a little example of what happens when you put a WRX engine in a 914...